Project Delivery manages the coordination, review, design, and construction of campus projects over $185,000, with most of our projects in the $10-$100 million range including responsibilities to:
- Manage the capital budget process for all major projects.
- Review all major campus projects in accordance with the 2015 Campus Master Plan.
- Manage the planning, design, and construction for General Fund Supported Borrowing (GFSB) and Program Revenue (PR) funded major building projects in partnership with the University of Wisconsin System (UWSA) and the Wisconsin Department of Facilities Development (DFD).
- Manage the delivery of 100 percent gift- and grant-funded major building projects under the authority granted by WI Act 55.
- Support the mission of UW-Madison in the development of all major projects.